Thursday, October 13, 2011

Papers Papers

Day 4 of my trying to write my Children's Lit paper.  Number of full sentences. 0. I have fully immersed myself in this project.  I've thought about it nonstop, I've even dreamed about it.  Analyzing illustrations is not as easy as it appears to be.  Writing about the story I can.  I can analyze  the text minutely using different approaches. Historical, cultural, Freudian, feminist - you name it.
Thus far have accomplished much. Much except for the paper that is. Finished a book, watched my netflix films, worked out, played with the cats, painted my nails green and my toes black.

Worst paper in the history of papers! Oh Please Muse, come to me!!!

Maybe I'll try getting away from staring at the blank screen.  Have now attempted to write the paper in the living room and currently am in the closet.





No comments:

Post a Comment